Care must be taken to ensure that our Montessori school is the right fit for your child’s scholastic career.
The first step in the Montessori admissions process is to observe one of our classes.
Before considering enrollment in our school we encourage you to make an appointment to observe a classroom and tour our campus. This is an important first step in finding the right Montessori school for your child. During this first meeting we will also have an opportunity to go over the details of the programs and curriculum we offer as well as to answer any questions you may have for our staff.
In order to process your application for Montessori admissions the following steps need to be adhered to:
- Schedule an observation in a classroom of the level you are applying. Whether it is primary or middle school we strongly adhere to this.
- Read and complete the Application Form.
- Complete either the Early Childhood Admissions Questionnaire, or the Elementary Admissions Questionnaire. This will help us better understand your child’s individual learning needs.
- If applicable, request records from current school and return the teacher questionnaire.
- When the above information is received, we will call you to arrange a teacher interview of your child. This interview might not be with your child’s future teacher.
- The Director of Education will contact you when the application review process is complete.
- A contract for the upcoming school year will be presented next time you come in.
- At the end of the school year a teacher evaluation can be submitted.
Village Montessori welcomes all children regardless of race, religion, sex or national origin.
Village Montessori School
Start your child on the self-guided path to
Call (770) 552-0834 or click here to schedule a tour!