Parents are a Valued Part of Our Community
- VMS partners with our parents to best educate our children.
- VMS offers many opportunities for parent education.
- VMS is a small school which enables are parents to be a valued part of our close-knit community.
- A parent conference twice a year allows time to discuss your child’s progress and goals.
- VMS welcomes and encourages parents to observe classrooms in progress at any time.
- VMS has a dynamic Parent Association that supports all school and community service activities.
The Quality of Our Teaching Staff is Unmatched
- VMS has Master’s level teachers at every level of development, Toddler thru Upper Elementary.
- VMS has experienced teachers who, year after year, choose to practice their craft at VMS.
- The longevity of teachers and assistants is a testament to their commitment to our community.
- Caring, dedicated teachers become part of your family.
VMS is Internationally Accredited
- VMS is accredited by Association Montessori International (AMI), an internationally recognized organization with rigorous Montessori standards.
- AMI/USA consultants evaluate the school, classrooms, and staff every three years for AMI accreditation.
- Dr. Montessori’s discoveries about child development and how children learn best has become a proven curriculum for children all over the world.
Successful Graduates are a Hallmark of VMS
- The continuum of curriculum from 18 months to twelve years old completes the student’s Montessori education.
- VMS graduates possess the tools to be socially and emotionally successful.
- VMS students consistently score well above national norms on standardized testing.
- VMS graduates are accepted at their choice of private high schools.
Lessons are Tailored to the Learner
- Each child’s education is individualized. Lessons are presented to one child or a small group.
- Social skills and conflict resolution are balanced with academic achievement.
- Children work at their own pace, moving forward upon mastery of skills.
- Mixed age groups allow students to be role models and mentors.
- Students learn to evaluate and recognize their own progress.
VMS is an Active Member of the Community
- VMS has been a part of the Roswell community since 1995.
- VMS has set a standard for quality Montessori Education in North Metro Atlanta.
- VMS is proud to partner with our local government, businesses, and charities.
- Giving back to others is one of our core values that we instill in our students.